“Bibi-Khanum” Hotel is a new hotel in Samarkand, that is attractive with its great location. It is situated right next to the walls of the Bibi-Khanum mosque, so you can see its blue domes from the hotel yard and balconies. Besides, there are such sights as Registan square, Shakhi-Zinda necropolis and Siyab bazaar not far from the hotel.
The interior of the “Bibi-Khanum” hotel is done in an oriental style. You can see elements of traditional crafts of Uzbekistan – wood carving, ganch (mud gypsum) decoration, suzane and other hand-made details creating a special atmosphere in every room. The hotel has 18 rooms: 14 double rooms and 4 single ones. Also, there is a beautifully decorated restaurant, and a cosy summer café on the roof top – it is such a pleasure to have breakfast here in the morning breeze and with a wonderful view of Bibikhanum mosque domes lit by the dawn.
Attentive personnel, quality service, comfortable rooms and orientally hospitable ambience of the hotel “Bibi-Khanum” will make your holidays easy and relaxing and make you want to come back.
- Breakfast: from 07:00 to 10:00
- Check-in: 12:00. Check-out: 12:00
- Early check-in from 06:00 to 12:00 + 50%
- Early check-in till 06:00 + 100%
- Late check-out from 12:00 to 18:00 + 50%
- Late check-out after 18:00 + 100%
- Payment to Advantour via:
- Hotel Services:
- 24 hour room service
- City tours
- Laundry service
- Airport/Train station transfer: extra charge
- Breakfast in the room: extra charge
- Extra bed: extra charge
- Internet: free
|Distance from||km||by car, min||by foot, min|
- Property Amenities:
- Open-air cafe
- Baby cots
- Hotel safe