Take two-day tour to the West of Georgia that will introduce you the unique cities of the Western part of the country. You will discover a famous Uplistsikhe, one of the oldest urban settlements in Georgia, remarkable for its diverse structures dating from the Early Iron Age to the Late Middle Ages. Also, you will pay a visit to Ubisa monastery where you can enjoy the architecture and famous mural paintings dated 9th century. In the end of the tour you will visit Prometheus cave, walk in a long tunnel to see a stunning beauty of Georgian underground scenery.
Book two-day tour to the West of Georgia and explore all the diversity of natural and architectural beauty of this land.
- All transfers as per itinerary;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with English speaking guide;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Mineral water (0,5l per person a day).
- Full board (lunch and dinner);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Kutaisi - 1 night|
|Solomon, Terrace Kutaisi, Old Town, Empire or similar||King David, Tskaltubo Plaza, Argo Boutique or similar||Best Western Kutaisi|