The two-day Kutaisi-Martvili tour will introduce you to the unique places of Kutaisi and Martvili Canyon, with medieval architecture and breathtaking nature. Visit Ubisa Monastery, with colorful frescoes dating to the 9th century, the historical fortress Nokalakevi, and take a small boat trip inside the canyon to see the most fascinating places for pictures.
- All transfers as per itinerary;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with English speaking guide;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Mineral water (0,5l per person per day).
- Full Board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Kutaisi - 1 night|
|Solomon, Terrace Kutaisi, Old Town, Empire or similar||King David, Tskaltubo Plaza, Argo Boutique or similar||Best Western Kutaisi|