3-day tour to Kazakhstan will introduce you to amazing natural sites of Almaty vicinities. You will enjoy wonderful and different views of the biggest Kazakh natural reserve – Altyn-Emel, walk along the Aktau mountains, and listen to the Singing Barchan (singing-dune) song – a unique occurrence of the nature that has many related legends. You will also see the necropolis of Bes-Shatir, the oldest burial place of ancient Scythians surrounded by huge rocky rings of menhirs – big structures similar to the famous Stonehenge in the Great Britain. You will also have a trip to Charyn Canyon, a beautiful valley of red rocked ‘castles’ as if erected by unknown giants. Positive emotions and exceptional selfie photos are guaranteed!
- Transport throughout the tour;
- Accommodation at hotel based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- English speaking tour leader to accompany the travellers for the whole period of the tour;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Full board (3 lunches and 2 dinners).
- Accommodation in Almaty;
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Consular fees, visa support for Kazakhstan tourist visa;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Altyn-Emel - 2 nights|