3-day tour to Kazakhstan will introduce you to amazing natural sites of Almaty vicinities. You will enjoy wonderful and different views of the biggest Kazakh natural reserve – Altyn-Emel, walk along the Aktau mountains, and listen to the Singing Barchan (singing-dune) song – a unique occurrence of the nature that has many related legends. You will also have a trip to Charyn Canyon, a beautiful valley of red rocked ‘castles’ as if erected by unknown giants. Positive emotions and exceptional selfie photos are guaranteed!
Continue to the village of Baschi. After lunch, excursion in Altyn-Emel National Park. Drive to the mountains of Aktau and Katutau.
Katutau Mountains (Harsh Mountains) are ancient ruined mountains with volcanic outputs. Water, time and wind carved intricate shapes in the rock. Sedimentary rock of the bottom of the ancient Tethys Ocean is preserved there. Aktau Mountains (White Mountains) are one of the largest paleontological fields in the world. The chalky hills consist of sandstone and red clay, layered with yellow and pink cornelian, jasper and white quartz.
- Transport throughout the tour;
- Accommodation at hotel based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- English speaking tour leader to accompany the travellers for the whole period of the tour;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Full board (3 lunches and 2 dinners).
- Accommodation in Almaty;
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Consular fees, visa support for Kazakhstan tourist visa;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Altyn-Emel - 2 nights|