Take a weekend trip to the Altyn-Emel National Nature Park located in the Ili River Valley. You will see the unique natural beauty of Kazakhstan – singing sand.
Continue to the village of Baschi. After lunch, excursion in Altyn-Emel National Park. Drive to the mountains of Aktau and Katutau.
Katutau Mountains (Harsh Mountains) are ancient ruined mountains with volcanic outputs. Water, time and wind carved intricate shapes in the rock. Sedimentary rock of the bottom of the ancient Tethys Ocean is preserved there. Aktau Mountains (White Mountains) are one of the largest paleontological fields in the world. The chalky hills consist of sandstone and red clay, layered with yellow and pink cornelian, jasper and white quartz.
- Transport throughout the tour;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with local English speaking guide;
- Full board;
- Environmental and entrance fees to sights as per itinerary;
- Bottled water 1.5l per person a day.
- Accommodation in Almaty;
- Transfers and transportation in Almaty;
- Consular fees for Kazakhstan tourist visa;
- Personal travel insurance;
- Alcohol and soft drinks.