As an extension of our 1-day Nakhichevan tour, this 2-day tour allows you to see more of Nakhichevan (Nakhchivan) and take more time to absorb local life. As well as visiting several ancient mausoleums, the beautiful Khan’s Palace, the Ashabi-Kahf Cave shrine, and the unique Duzdagh Salt Mines Hospital, you’ll also get to explore two additional sites: the Garabaglar Mausoleum complex and Alinja Fortress, Azerbaijan’s “Machu Picchu”.
*Please note that reaching the remains of the fortress involves climbing over 1,500 stairs. If you prefer to avoid this climb, you can spend longer exploring the museum and the surrounding area.
- All transfers;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour programme with local, English-speaking guides;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Economy-class flight tickets (Baku-Nakhichevan-Baku).
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance;
- Full board (lunches and dinners).
|Nakhchivan - 1 night|
|Tebriz Nakhchivan Hotel, Duzdag Hotel, Grand Nakhchivan Hotel|