Take an exciting five day tour to discover Azerbaijan, a modern country that keeps ancient traditions. You will start with the Azerbaijani capital of Baku, known for its eclectic architecture. There you will enjoy narrow streets of the old town and new modern sights. The tour continues with a visit to the Absheron Peninsula, where the walls of the Zoroastrian temple Ateshgah soaked old legends of fire worshipers. The next interesting point is the ancient settlement of Khinalig, lost among the peaks of the Caucasus Mountains.
Start sightseeing tour in Baku. Visit Martyrs’ Lane, called ‘Shehidler Khiyabany’ among locals. When you walk through Martyrs’ Lane, you will find a beautiful view overlooking Baku’s coastline. Continue touring new Baku and exploring architecture of 19-20 centuries: Nizami Street, Fountain Square, Nizami Ganjavi monument, Rasul-Zade Street. Move to the old part of the city – Icheri Sheher. Visit Maiden Tower, Shirvanshahs’ Palace, Caravanserai, and market square with numerous art studios and souvenirs stalls. An excellent round-up to the city tour will be visit to the iconic Heydar Aliyev center. Overnight at the hotel.
- All transfers;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with local guide;
- Entrance fees to sights as per itinerary;
- Mineral water;
- E-visa to Azerbaijan.
- Full board (lunch and dinner);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated.