Azerbaijan is a country with a rich history, beautiful nature and wonderful people. It surely needs more time to see all its sides and parts, but in a two-day tour to Sheki and Lahij, you will see thousand-year-old traditions, visit ancient sights, Christian churches, mosques, luxurious palaces and streets of old villages. You will feel this Caucasian country even in this relatively short time.
Depart back to Baku. Drop of at your hotel.
- All transfers as per itinerary;
- Accommodation based on triple room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with English speaking guide;
- Mineral water;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary.
- Full board (lunch and dinner);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Sheki - 1 night|
|Ruma Qala Hotel, Issam||Sheki Saray, Sheki Palace, Marxal|