The five-day Azerbaijan tour will introduce you to the most remarkable sights of the Land of Fire. You will explore mysterious Apsheron Peninsula and visit real temple of fire-worshipers. Ancient petroglyphs of the Gobustan National Park will be zest of your interesting journey. In addition, you will visit the mountainous village of Khinalig, which is known for unique dialect and traditions. Medieval hammam and traditional carpet workshop in Quba will inspire and open up inimitable shades of Azerbaijan.
Return to Baku. Overnight at the hotel.
- All transfers;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with local guide;
- Mineral water;
- E-visa to Azerbaijan;
- Entrance fees to sights as per itinerary.
- Full board (lunch and dinner);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated.
|Baku - 4 nights|
|Azcot, Amber, Central Park, or similar||Holiday Inn, Sheraton Baku Intourist, Park Inn or similar|