This is relatively short, but intensive Azerbaijan tour to the depth of this land. You will start the trip in the capital city Baku, then continue to the ancient city of Shamakhi where different historical monuments are located. Later you will pay a visit to Lahic, a town of artisans and to the end of the day, you will arrive in Qabala, a city over 2000 years old. The next day, you will have excursions to the ancient Christian church of Azerbaijan, the Sheki khans’ palace, medieval fortress, historical museum and many other places of Sheki. You will spend the last day in Ganja and visit numerous architectural monuments of various epochs and then return back to Baku. Thus, in such a short time, you will be able to learn both, the culture and history of Azerbaijan, and feel the heartbeat of this land of fire.
- All transfers;
- Accommodation based on twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with local guide;
- Entrance fees to sights as per itinerary.
- Full board (lunch and dinner);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance;
- Azerbaijan tourist e-visa;
- Accommodation in Baku.
|Qabala - 1 night|
|Qafqaz City, Qafkaz Yeddi Gozel||Qafkaz Caravan Serai|
|Sheki - 1 night|
|Issam||Sheki Saray, Sheki Palace|