Join us on this 4-day tour to see even more of Nakhchivan’s historical, architectural, and scenic highlights. In addition to visiting several ancient mausoleums, the beautiful Khan’s Palace, the Ashabi-Kahf cave shrine, and the unique Duzdagh Salt Mines Hospital, this extended tour gives you the chance to discover even more of this fascinating region. Venture out of town to visit the Daridagh thermal spring, explore the beautiful landscapes of the Batabat Plateau, and visit Alinja Fortress, Azerbaijan’s “Machu Picchu”.
*Please note that reaching the remains of the fortress involves climbing over 1,500 stairs. If you prefer to avoid this climb, you can spend longer exploring the museum and the surrounding area.
- All transfers;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour programme with local, English-speaking guides;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Economy-class flight tickets (Baku-Nakhchivan-Baku).
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance;
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Bathing in Daridagh thermal spring (additional cost of around $10).
|Nakhchivan - 3 nights|
|Tabriz Hotel, Duzdagh Hotel, Grand Nakhchivan Hotel|