Weekend tour to Turkestan and Shymkent will introduce you to the prominent figure of poet and sufi Hodja Ahmed Yassavi. In Turkestan, the historical centre of the South Kazakhstan you will visit a mausoleum of Ahmed Yassavi. And in the village Sayram, not far from Shymkent, you will have an excursion to the mausoleum of Yassavi’s mother and father. At the end of the tour you will visit “Adam and Eva’s rock” and have a walk to the healing water spring.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 7-8 hours
Transfer to Shymkent airport to take flight to Almaty. Arrive in Almaty. End of the tour.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 6-7 hours
- Transport throughout the tour;
- Accommodation at Turkestan hotel (1night) based on double room sharing, including breakfast;
- Meals full board;
- Economy class tickets for flights Almaty–Shymkent–Almaty;
- Sightseeing tour program in each city with English speaking local guides;
- Entrance tickets to the sights, museums, mausoleums;
- Bottled water 1.5l per person a day.
- Accommodation in Almaty;
- Hotel-airport-hotel transfers in Almaty;
- Personal travel insurance;
- Visa Support;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Alcohol and soft drinks.
|Turkestan - 1 night|