2 day tour to Turkestan will introduce you to the prominent figure of poet and sufi Hodja Ahmed Yassavi. In Turkestan, the historical centre of the South Kazakhstan you will visit a mausoleum of Ahmed Yassavi. And in the village Sayram, not far from Shymkent, you will have an excursion to the mausoleum of Yassavi’s mother and father.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 7-8 hours
Transfer to Turkestan airport to take flight to Almaty. Arrive in Almaty. End of the tour.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 3-4 hours
- Transport throughout the tour;
- Accommodation at Turkestan hotel (1night) based on double room sharing, including breakfast;
- Meals full board;
- Economy class tickets for flights Almaty–Turkestan–Almaty;
- Sightseeing tour program with English speaking local guide;
- Entrance tickets to the sights, museums, mausoleums;
- Bottled water 1.5l per person a day.
- Accommodation in Almaty;
- Hotel-airport-hotel transfers in Almaty;
- Personal travel insurance;
- Visa Support;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Alcohol and soft drinks.
|Turkestan - 1 night|