2 day tour to Turkestan will introduce you to the prominent figure of poet and sufi Hodja Ahmed Yassavi. In Turkestan, the historical centre of the South Kazakhstan you will visit a mausoleum of Ahmed Yassavi. And in the village Sayram, not far from Shymkent, you will have an excursion to the mausoleum of Yassavi’s mother and father.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 11-12 hours
Duration of sightseeing tour: 7-8 hours
- All transfers: 1-2 pax by sedan type car; 3-7 pax by minivan type car;
- 8-13 pax by 20 seat bus, 14 pax and more by 40-50 seat bus;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing with a local English speaking guide;
- Entrance tickets to the museums, mausoleums and other sights;
- Mineral water.
- Domestic air tickets Almaty-Shymkent (~$43),Shymkent-Almaty (~$65)
- Charges in hotels for additional services;
- Kazakhstan visa support service;
- Camera fees, charged separately by museums;
- Travel insurance;
- International air tickets;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Full board.