Our horse tour will open for you the world of picturesque mountain passes and gorges of Chon-Kemin and Kalmak-Ashuu. Take this unforgettable 6-day tour where you will see not only main sights of Kyrgyzstan, but also indulge into the beauty of the nature the country offers.
Pre-requisites: you are expected to be capable of mounting and dismounting unassisted, comfortable and in control at a walk with the saddle, trotting on the flat ground.
Recommended list of personal items: warm clothes, a coat, tracking-boots, sleeping bag, rucksack, flash light, hat, your own First Aid Kit, sunscreen and sunglasses.
Transfer to Bishkek (260 km). Overnight at the hotel or Guest House. Farewell dinner.
- Twin room accommodation including early check in on Day 1;
- Meals – groups 1-4 people - as per program; groups 5-10 people – full board;
- Transportation through out the whole trip;
- English Speaking Guide;
- Sightseeing tour program in all cities according to the program, including entrance fees to sights, museums, Karakol National Park. Camera/video fees are not included and paid separately;
- Rent of kitchen equipment and tents, mat;
- Cook’s services;
- Visa support;
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Single supplement;
- Accommodation in a single tent;
- Sleeping bag;
- Consular fees paid upon collection of the entrance visa to Kyrgyzstan;
- International airfares;
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.
|Bishkek - 2 nights|
|B hotel, Asia Mountains or similar||Plaza, Park Hotel, Ambassador or similar|
|Chon Kemin - 1 night|
|Home stay (B&B), family run accommodation||Ashu Guest House|
|Horse Riding Tour - 1 night|
|Double Tent||Double Tent|
|Cholpon-Ata - 1 night|
|Радуга, Три короны или гостиница подобного уровня||Радуга, Три короны или гостиница подобного уровня|