Even if you are a beginner in horse riding, you will enjoy our 10-day equestrian tour in Kyrgyzstan. Explore nomadic culture and spellbinding nature on the shores of Lake Issyk Kul, Ala Bel Valley and Jety Oguz gorge and many more, try delicious cuisine that self developed on the Silk Road over many centuries.
Pre-requisites: you are expected to be capable of mounting and dismounting unassisted, comfortable and in control at a walk with the saddle, trotting on the flat ground.
Recommended list of personal items: warm clothes, a coat, tracking-boots, sleeping bag, rucksack, flash light, your own First Aid Kit and sunglasses
The way will be along the Southern Shore of Issyk-Kul Lake with a stop in Bokonbaevo village for lunch. In Bokonbaevo you might opt-in an eagle or falcon hunting show. Next stop will be at Skazka gorge, spectacular gorge with red mountain formations. Dinner and overnight in the family run guesthouse.
|Deluxe Option||Budget Option|
|Bishkek - 2 nights|
|Park Hotel, Ambassador, Smart or similar||Asia Mountains 2, Garden, Futuro or similar|
|Barskoon - 1 night|
|Family run accommodation||Family run accommodation|
|Horse riding tour - 5 nights|
|Double tent||Double tent|
|Karakol - 1 night|
|Green Yard or Amir||Family run accommodation|
- Twin room accommodation including early check in on Day 1;
- Meals – groups 1-4 people - as per program; groups 5-10 people – full board;
- Transportation through out the whole trip;
- English Speaking Guide (expect on Day 10 – transfer to the Airport);
- Sightseeing tour program in all cities according to the program, including entrance fees to sights, museums, Karakol National Park. Camera/video fees are not included and paid separately;
- Rent of kitchen equipment and a tents, mat;
- Cook’s services;
- Visa support;
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Single supplement;
- Accommodation in a single tent;
- Sleeping bag;
- Consular fees paid upon collection of the entrance visa to Kyrgyzstan;
- International airfares;
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.