Tour to Sary Chelek National Park, which was founded in 1959 to protect and research the pristine natural landscapes — lowland steppes and ridges with snow-capped peaks. The lake itself is situated some 1873 meters above sea level, it stretches for some 7.5 kilometers, varying in width from 350 m. The waters often appear a greenish shade of blue — and make attractive photographs. The Lake’s picturesque shores are thought by many of the local population to be the most beautiful in Kyrgyzstan. The steep slopes, (in places sheer), are covered with pine, silver fir and archa (myrtle) trees.
- Twin accommodation;
- Meals – as per program;
- Transportation throughout the whole trip;
- Sightseeing tour program with English speaking guide;
- Entrance fees to sights according to the program.
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Single supplement;
- Camera/video fees at the sights;
- Consular fees paid upon collection of the entrance visa to Kyrgyzstan;
- Registration in Kyrgyzstan;
- Kyrgyzstan visa support;
- International airfares;
- Alcohol drinks;
- Accommodation in other services in Osh;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.