Kyrgyzstan Winter Tour is a 6-day holiday at popular Kyrgyz resorts and tourity cities. The program offers interesting sightseeing trips to Bishkek and Karakol and gives you a chance to try yourself on the best slopes of Kyrgyzstan. The tour blendes skiing and cultural travel for you to get the best from you trip.
After lunch sightseeing tour: Oak Park, Ala -Too Square, Philarmonic hall, Statue of Manas, Victory Square and Oriental market – Osh bazaar. Overnight at the hotel.
- Twin room accommodation, including early check in on Day 1;
- Meals – as stated in the program;
- Transportation throughout the whole trip;
- English speaking guide (except for the day 6 – transfer to the airport);
- Sightseeing tour program in all cities according to the program, including entrance fees to sights, museums. Camera/video fees are not included and paid separately;
- Mineral water;
- Falcon hunting show in Bokonbaevo.
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Single supplement;
- Consular fees paid upon collection of the entrance visa to Kyrgyzstan;
- Visa support;
- Registration in Kyrgyzstan;
- Payment for early check in (except for the Day 1) and late check out (check in time is at 13-14.00, check out time is at 12.00);
- International airfares;
- Ski lift and equipment;
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.
|Bishkek - 2 nights|
|B hotel, Asia Mountains or similar||Plaza, Park Hotel, Ambassador or similar|
|Issyk-Kul - 1 night|
|Raduga, The Try Korony or similar||Raduga, The Try Korony or similar|
|Karakol - 2 nights|
|Home stay (B&B), family run accommodation||Green Yard or similar|