4-day Turkestan Pilgrimage Tour to the places related to the name of Khoja Ahmed Yasawi one of the most respected in the Islamic World of sufis and poets. Within the tour to the South of Kazakhstan, travelers will visit Turkestan, an old capital of Kazakh Khanate where one can see Islamic architectural complexes and in the first of all the grand mausoleum of Ahmed Yasawi. Besides you will have a unique opportunity to visit 'night bazaar'. In the suburbs of Shymkent, the third largest city of Kazakhstan, there are many pearls of architecture and holy sites scattered around. Pilgrimage to Turkestan will gift its visitors some thrilled moments at the sacred places that they will carry in their memories forever.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 7 hours
- All transfers as per itinerary;
- Accommodation based on double room sharing, including breakfast;
- Sightseeing tour program with English speaking guide;
- Entrance tickets to the sights, museums, mausoleums.
- Tickets for train Almaty-Turkestan, Shymkent-Almaty;
- Tour leader to accompany the travelers for the whole period of the tour;
- Full board (lunch and dinner);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Consular fees, visa support for Kazakhstan tourist visa;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal travel insurance.