Amazing 7-day Kazakhstan tour offers you the most interesting tourist spots of Kazakhstan. You will see deep cultural and business life of modern Nur-Sultan (Astana) and Almaty, visit unique high-mountain skating rink Medeo, that is one of the largest since the Soviet times and up to now, enjoy breathtaking view of Charyn canyon. Besides, the programme includes a day of recreation and excursions to the picturesque lake Issyk: you will discover a place where 'golden Saka warrior' was found that later became the symbol of Kazakhstan.
After the city tour, drive to Medeo Gorge. Stop at the huge Medeo dam, that protects the city from destructive mudflows formed on the tops of the western Tian Shan mountains. From the top of the dam, at the altitude of 1733 meters above the sea level, enjoy view of the largest high mountain skating rink in the world – Medeo, surrounded by marvelous mountains of Trans-Ili Alatau. After that visit the top of Kok-Tube hill, where you can enjoy unforgettable panorama of Almaty from the observation desk. At the foot of the tallest TV tower in Kazakhstan you can take a walk along the winding paths of the Kok-Tube park, where you will come across "The Beatles" monument devoted to the popular Liverpool band. At the end of the tour take a short ride from the hill to the city center by the cable car. Transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 6-7 hours
Duration of sightseeing tour: 9-10 hours
Duration of sightseeing tour: 7-8 hours
Duration of sightseeing tour: 4-5 hours
Duration of sightseeing tour: 5-6 hours
- Transport throughout the tour;
- Accommodation at 3* hotels based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program in each city with local guides;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Ticket for train Almaty – Nur-Sultan – Almaty, (compartment 4pax).
- Tour leader to accompany the travellers for the whole period of the tour;
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Early check in on Day 5;
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Consular fees, visa support for Kazakhstan tourist visa;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Almaty - 3 nights|
|Nur-Sultan - 1 night|
|Jumbaktas Astana Hotel|