Group size: Max - 14 persons. Min - 1 person
Please note that itinerary and price on 2019 tour are subject to change due to airline and train schedule changes, currency fluctuations and other unforeseeable events.If you are planning to travel to Uzbekistan, extend your trip to Turkmenistan to skim the best tourist offers in this part of the world. Darvaza gaz crater group tour will introduce you Kunya-Urgench, an architectural reserve, and an amazing gas crater Darvaza, fire erupting in the middle of the Karakum desert at a shared cost. Visit ancient sights of the former capital of the Khorezm Empire and enjoy a delicious fire-cooked meal near the burning gas crater with likeminded people.
In the afternoon drive to Darvaza gas crater located in the middle of Karakym desert (270 km, 4 h.). Set up the camp. Enjoy a delicious fire-cooked meal for dinner near the burning gas crater. Overnight in tents.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 2 hours
Meals: lunch, dinner
- All transfers;
- Sightseeing tour program with an English-speaking guide;
- Entrance fees to sights as per itinerary;
- Visa support letter for Turkmenistan tourist visa;
- Utensils and necessary equipment for staying in tents (sleeping bags, sleeping mats, pillows, dining table, chairs);
- Camp style dinner and breakfast at Darvaza crater;
- Lunch in Kunya-Urgench
- Tour leader to accompany travelers for the whole period of the tour in Turkmenistan.