Two-day tour to Turkmenistan is a mosaic of impressions made up of a visit to the main sights of grand and ancient Kunya-Urgench and a trip to a gas crater Darvaza, an eternal flame burning in the sands of the Karakum desert. The dinner by the fire in the camp will add to the trip special charm and coziness.
In the afternoon drive to Darvaza gas crater located in the middle of Karakym desert (270 km, 4 h.). Set up the camp. Enjoy a delicious fire-cooked meal for dinner near the burning gas crater. Overnight in tents.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 2 hours
Meals: lunch, dinner
- All transfers;
- Sightseeing tour program with English speaking guide;
- Entrance fees to sights as per itinerary;
- Visa support letter for Turkmenistan tourist visa;
- Utensils and necessary equipment for staying in tents (sleeping bags, sleeping mats, pillows, dining table, chairs);
- Camp style dinner and breakfast at Darwaza crater
- Lunch in Kunya Urgench;
- Tour leader to accompany travellers for the whole period of the tour.
- Consular fees for Turkmenistan tourist visa;
- Travel insurance.