Even if you cancel up to the day before travel, you will get a full refund.
Head out to the far edges of Uzbekistan with a tour to the Aral Sea. Travel along the cliffs of the Ustyurt Plateau, through the ship graveyards where the shoreline used to be, and out across the former sea floor to the remnants of the very salty sea. Learn about the past and the present of this region, with excursions to ecological and cultural sites. This two-day Aral Sea tour takes you from the broad desert and last waters of the Aral Sea to the Mizdakhan Necropolis and the Gyaur-Kala Fortress, telling the modern history of this region of Uzbekistan.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Due to weather condition, the overnight in yurts usually starts from 15 April till 15 October.
Other days the overnight takes place in a guest house at Moynak.
- All transfers on 4WD type of vehicle (max. 3 persons + 1 guide in one car);
- English-speaking escort guide;
- Full board;
- Accommodation in the yurt camp;
- Entrance fees to the local History Museum and Mizdakhan memorial complex.
- Round-trip tickets for flight Tashkent-Nukus-Tashkent;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Travel insurance.
|Aral Sea - 1 night|