Two-day Aral Sea tour is a trip on jeeps crossing the bottom of the once big sea where only 50 years ago there used to be ships; it is a landscape of wastelands and cliffs of Ustyurt plateau; harsh road to the current shores of the lake with the extremely saline water. There will be stops on the way where you will hear about the past and the present of this land and pay a visit to the ships graveyard on the way back, which is the sign of the ecological catastrophe. The final trip will be to the Mizdakhan necropolis surrounded by legends and the walk along the ruins of the Gyaur-Kala fortress. This tour is surely to be full of impressions.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Due to weather condition, the overnight in tents usually starts from 15 April till 15 October.
Other days the overnight takes place in a guest house at Moynak.
- All transfers on 4WD type of vehicle (max. 3 persons + 1 guide in one car);
- English-speaking escort guide;
- Full board;
- Accommodation in the yurt camp;
- Entrance fees to the local History Museum and Mizdakhan memorial complex.
- Travel insurance;
- Round-trip tickets for flight Tashkent-Nukus-Tashkent.
|Aral Sea - 1 night|