Enjoy meeting new people and take scheduled tours in Kyrgyzstan with the group of tourists from around the world. In addition to custom made individual tours in Kyrgyzstan, we offer the most popular tour itinerary in Kyrgyzstan with the guaranteed departure dates in 2020 and 2021.
Make your journey big and combine Kyrgyzstan trip with Uzbekistan group tour.
Transfer to Cholpon-Ata. Dinner and overnight at the hotel, located near Issyk-Kul Lake.
Continue driving to Karakol. City tour in Karakol: visiting Prjevalsky museum, Wooden Orthodox Church, Dungan mosque in Chinese style. Kyrgyzstan is a multiethnic country and during this tour you will have a chance to get acquainted with different nations and cultures. Today you will have a dinner in Uigur or Dungan family with Kyrgyz national music and songs. These nations came to Kyrgyzstan from China and live in Karakol since 1869. Overnight in the guest house.
Transfer to Chon-Kemin. After lunch you will have time to hike or walk in the gorge. Dinner in the guest house. Overnight in the guest house.
Transfer to Son-Kul (120 km). Son-Kul is one of the highest lakes in Kyrgyzstan (2030 m above sea level). It’s a place where you can experience a nomadic life. You will have a chance to ride a horse, see edelweiss flowers, camels, yaks, golden eagles, and to see how local women make Kyrgyz national drink – Kymyz (mare’s milk). This is a remote mountain lake situated on a treeless, high mountain plateau ( 3016 m ) where shepherds bring the livestock in the summertime, establish a camp where they will live – setting up their yurts. In this magnificent place you can see hundreds of herds and a lot of different yurts. Dinner. Overnight in the yurt camp.
- Twin/double room accommodation, early check-in on Day 1. Yurts in Son Kul are shared by 4-6 people, there is extra cost for single supplement in yurts;
- Meals as per the program;
- All transfers;
- English speaking guide to accompany the group (except for the day 7 – transfer to the airport);
- Entrance fees to sights according to the program;
- Felt carpet show in Kochkor;
- Eagle hunting show in Bokonbaevo;
- Horse game “Ulak-Tartysh”.
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Early check-in (except for Day 1) and late check-out;
- Camera/video at the sights;
- Horse riding in Son-Kul;
- Consular fees for Kyrgyzstan tourist visa;
- Kyrgyzstan visa support;
- Full board meals;
- International flight tickets before and after the tour;
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.
|Bishkek - 2 nights|
|B hotel, Asia Mountains or similar|
|Cholpon-Ata - 1 night|
|Raduga, The Try Korony or similar|
|Karakol - 1 night|
|Green Yard, Karagat or similar|
|Kochkor - 1 night|
|Family run accommodation (B&B)|
|Son Kul - 1 night|
|Yurt (5-6 people in one yurt)|