Though meals are included, based on the experience and tips of our guests, we advise to take some food in advance, as there are no shops around yurts.
Extras to do in the area:
Option 1. Camel ride to Aydarkul Lake through the desert (8.5 km, 3 h). Enjoy your time on the lake and have lunch.
Cost: $30 per person for a camel and cameleer service.
Option 2. Take a short camel ride to a nearby village Dungalak (1.5 km, 30 min). Participate in baking traditional bread “non”. Take a short walk in the village to see life of locals and return to the camp.
Cost: $20 per person for a camel and cameleer service.
- All transfers: 1-3 travellers by sedan type car; 4-8 travellers by van type car;
- Accommodation in the yurt camp;
- Full board (dinner, breakfast, lunch/picnic).
- Accommodation in Samarkand/Bukhara;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Travel insurance.
Prices per person
Tour to Aydarkul Lake Reviews
Visited November 2022