The 10-day tour to the cities of Pamir region is a traditional tourist route to Tajik natural and historical sites. The tour program includes familiarity with the history of the oldest cities, visiting hot healing springs Garm-Chashma, the largest salt lake in Pamir – Karakul with shaggy yaks grazing on its coast and so on.
- All transfers, including transfer Kyzyk Art border point (Osh city);
- Accommodation with breakfasts included;
- Service of an English-speaking guide;
- Entrance fees to sights as per itinerary.
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Consular fees for Tajikistan tourist visa;
- Border pass;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Dushanbe - 2 nights|
|Saritag - 1 night|
|Kalai-Khumb - 1 night|
|Khorog - 1 night|
|Dekhli Darbor, Lal|
|Ishkashim - 1 night|
|Langar - 1 night|
|Murgab - 1 night|
|Karakul Lake - 1 night|