The 10-day tour to the cities of Pamir region is a traditional tourist route to Tajik natural and historical sites. The tour program includes familiarity with the history of the oldest cities, visiting hot healing springs Garam Chashma, ruby deposits Kuhi Lal, the largest salt lake in Pamir – Karakul with shaggy yaks grazing on its coast and so on.
- All transfers, including transfer Kyzyk Art border point (Osh city);
- Accommodation with breakfasts included;
- Service of an English-speaking guide;
- Entrance fees to sights as per itinerary;
- Visa support for Tajikistan tourist visa.
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Consular fees for Tajikistan tourist visa;
- Border pass;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Dushanbe - 2 nights|
|Saritag - 1 night|
|Kalai-Khumb - 1 night|
|Khorog - 1 night|
|Dekhli Darbor, Lal|
|Ishkashim - 1 night|
|Langar - 1 night|
|Murgab - 1 night|
|Karakul Lake - 1 night|