Rich two-day tour to Khudjand, one of the oldest cities of Central Asia will introduce you to unique culture and interesting history. In rather short time you visit the most amazing sights of Khujand. In addition, you will discover the neighborhood of Khujand, a small antiquated town of Istaravshan, beautiful with its medieval fortresses and mosques.
In Khujand you will explore the Sughd Historical Museum, Timur-Malik Fortress, Mosque and Madrasah of Shaikh Muslihiddin, Payshanba Bazaar. You will try delicious Tajik cuisine at the local restaurant. After you will have some free time at your disposal. Overnight at the hotel.
- All transfers:
Uzbekistan part - 1-3 pax by sedan type car; 4-8 pax by van type car; 9-14 pax by 20 seat bus;
Tajikistan part - 1-2 pax by sedan type car; 3-7 pax by van type car; 8-13 pax by 20 seat bus;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour in Khujand and Istaravshan with local guide;
- Entrance fees to sights as per itinerary;
- Visa support letter for Tajikistan tourist visa;
- Full board.
- Tour leader to accompany travellers for the whole period of the tour;
- Consular fees for Tajikistan tourist visa;
- Travel insurance.
|Khujand - 1 night|
|Vatan, Khujand Deluxe (mansard room)||Khujand Grand, Khujand Deluxe|