Even if you cancel up to the day before travel, you will get a full refund.
Tajikistan and Uzbekistan share a lot of history, though they also have much that differs. This three-day trip will take you from Uzbekistan to some of the most interesting ancient sites in Tajikistan. After departing from Tashkent, spend a day in Khujand, which has been a famous historical point since the times of Alexander the Great. The museums in Khujand are interesting and informative, and are excellent ways to immerse yourself in the history of the region. Take a little time for modern Khujand with a stop at the Panjshanbe Bazaar. Next, head to Penjikent, well known as the birthplace of Rudaki (a famous Persian poet) and the home of ruins, all that remains of an ancient city. Finish up your tour in Samarkand.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 3 hours
- All transfers 1-2 pax by sedan type car; 3-7 pax by van type car; 8-13 pax by 20 seat bus, 14 pax and more by 40-50 seat bus;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program in each city with local guides;
- Entrance fees to sights as per itinerary;
- English speaking tour leader in Tajikistan;
- Visa support for Tajikistan tourist visa.
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Consular fees for Tajikistan tourist visa;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Travel insurance.
|Khujand - 1 night|
|Parliament Palace, Khujand Grand, Khujand Deluxe|
|Penjikent - 1 night|
|Sugd or Umariyon|