Baku is one of the most interesting capitals of the Caucasian region. This city is a combination of old quarters with narrow cobbled streets and glass skyscrapers surrounded with parks and squares. There are many sights, thus excursion in Baku will be quite full. Besides, not far from the city there are interesting and different monuments: ancient Zoroastrian temple Ateshgyah, rather ancient petroglyphs of Gobustan and even mud volcanoes. This tour to Baku and its vicinities is an excellent start to get to know the Caucasus in three days and will be a real treasure in the bank of any traveller.
Start sightseeing tour in Baku. Visit Martyrs’ Lane, called ‘Shehidler Khiyabany’ among locals. When you walk through Martyrs’ Lane, you will find a beautiful view overlooking Baku’s coastline. Continue touring new Baku and exploring architecture of 19-20th centuries: Nizami Street, Fountain Square, Nizami Ganjavi monument, Rasul-Zade Street. Move to the old part of the city – Icheri Sheher. Visit Maiden's Tower, Shirvanshahs’ Palace, Caravanserai, and market square with numerous art studios and souvenir stalls. An excellent round-up to the city tour will be visit to the iconic Heydar Aliyev center. Overnight at the hotel.
Return to Baku. Overnight at the hotel.
- All transfers as per itinerary;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with English speaking guide;
- Mineral water;
- E-visa to Azerbaijan;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary.
- Full board (lunch and dinner);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated.