Explore one of the most unique and ancient cultures in the world with our 4-day Svaneti tour. Some travellers say that the tour is worth visiting for the road experience from Zugdidi to Mestia alone. Stunning nature scenery on the Inguri pass already makes this trip so different from other tours in Georgia. But this is true only before you arrive in Svaneti. Magnificent mixture of Caucasus mountainous nature and authentic architecture is something visitors will keep in their memories forever.
- Transfer to/from Tbilisi train station;
- Accommodation in Mestia (based on double/twin room sharing; breakfast included);
- All transfers in Mestia as per itinerary;
- Guide to accompany travelers;
- Entrance tickets on sights as per itinerary;
- Return train tickets Tbilisi-Zugdidi-Tbilisi on “Compartment for 2” cabin;
- Separate 4x4 wheel return drive to Ushguli village;
- Mineral water (0,5 l. per person a day).
- Full board;
- Additional Hotel expenses;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal travel and health insurance.
|Mestia - 2 nights|
|Villa Mestia or similar guesthouse||Tetnuldi or similar||Tetnuldi or similar|