The peculiarity of the tour is to highlight Georgia sights that had been one of the most important parts of the Great Silk Road. Many cities and monuments of the country still carry the spirit of that ancient time when noisy caravans loaded with a variety of goods filled up narrow cobbled streets. You will explore such attractions as the Royal Caravanserai, Fortress Narikala, Grammy and Khertvisi that had been key points on the Silk Road. In addition, Georgia will please your eyes with beautiful landscapes, and your taste buds with amazing traditional Georgian wines.
- All transfers: 1-2 pax by sedan type car; 3-7 pax by van type car; 8-13 pax by 20 seat bus, 14 pax and more by 45 seat coach;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- English speaking tour leader to accompany the travellers (days 1-7);
- Sightseeing tour program;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Wine tasting in Sighnaghi;
- Mineral water (0.5 l per person a day).
- Full board (lunch and dinner, except for dinner on Day 2);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Tbilisi - 4 nights|
|Tiflis or similar||River Side, Citrus or similar||Tiflis Palace, Ambassadori or similar|
|Kutaisi - 1 night|
|Solomon, Terrace Kutaisi, Old Town, Empire or similar||King David, Tskaltubo Plaze, Argo Boutique or similar||Best Western Congress|
|Akhaltsikhe - 2 nights|
|Tiflis, Almi guesthouse or similar||Gino Rabati, Lomsia||Gino Rabati, Lomsia|