Hospitable and romantic Georgia is waiting to treat you to its delicious food and Kindzmarauli wine, accompanied by poetic toasts and fiery Georgian dances. Georgia is a country defined by ancient culture, warmed by the southern sun, washed by the waters of the Black Sea and graced with the legendary Caucasus Mountains. The people of Georgia have harmoniously combined many aspects of Western civilization with their unique national identity, love for their historical heritage and openness to modernity and outsiders. Spending four days immersed in the amazing land of Georgia will doubtless leave you craving for more!
- All transfers 1-2 pax by sedan type car; 3-7 pax by van type car; 8-13 pax by 20 seat bus, 14 pax and more by 45 seat coach;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with English speaking guide (days 1-3);
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Mineral water (0.5 l per person a day).
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Tbilisi - 2 nights|
|Tiflis or similar||River Side, Citrus or similar||Tiflis Palace, Ambassadori or similar|
|Kazbegi - 1 night|
|Uptown Boutique, Sunshine Kazbegi, NOA Kazbegi||Sno, Oishe Boutique||Porta Caucasia, Rooms, Alpine Lounge|