Hospitable and romantic Georgia is waiting for you to treat with famous Caucasian kebabs and “Kindzmarauli” wine to poetic toasts and foot-tapping lezginka dance. The country of ancient culture, loaded with the southern sun, cherished by the sea and framed by the famous Caucasus Mountains, combines Western civilization and Georgian hospitality, love of historical heritage and a tribute to modern trends. Four days spent in both modern and old Georgian capitals and their surroundings is an exposure to the special world of Caucasian romance, culinary art and hospitality of local people.
- All transfers 1-2 pax by sedan type car; 3-7 pax by van type car; 8-13 pax by 20 seat bus, 14 pax and more by 45 seat coach;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with English speaking guide (days 1-3);
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Mineral water (0.5 l per person a day).
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Tbilisi - 2 nights|
|Tiflis or similar||River Side, Citrus or similar||Tiflis Palace, Ambassadori or similar|
|Kazbegi - 1 night|
|guesthouse Maili, guesthouse Gogi Alibegashvili or similar||Sno, Green Sheep or similar||Porta Caucasia, Rooms|