The 5-day Georgia halal tour itinerary has been comprised of the best that Georgian tourism can offer. This tour combines cultural monuments and places, natural sights and beauties. You will visit the capital of Georgia, Tbilisi, where history stands next to contemporary life. You will enjoy the rivers and lakes, explore the architectural complex of Ananuri, see the seventh highest peak in the Caucasus Mountains, Mount Kazbek with its breathtaking views, and enjoy Martvili canyon tour on a boat! Natural sight of Prometheus cave with stalactites and stalagmites will be another highlight of the tour. Book the 5-day Georgia halal tour to discover Georgia and collect lifetime memories.
Although the tour does not include lunch and dinner meals, you will be provided with the recommended list of the halal food cafes and restaurants.
- All transfers as per itinerary;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with English speaking guide;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Mineral water (0.5 l per person a day).
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal travel insurance.
Prices per person
5-day Georgia Halal Tour Reviews
It was memorable and i like to recommend to any one going to Georgia.
only one concern that i have was a local sim should be provided once a travel comes to a new destination along with internet activation.
great trip.... memories created... do let me know if you have packages and plans for other countries as well.
Visited June 2018