The 5-day Georgia halal tour itinerary has been comprised of the best that Georgian tourism can offer. This tour combines cultural monuments and places, natural sights and beauties. You will visit the capital of Georgia, Tbilisi, where history stands next to contemporary life. You will explore the religious center of Georgia, Mtskheta with its unforgettable architectural complexes, see the seventh highest peak in the Caucasus Mountains, Mount Kazbek with its breathtaking views and how Stalin, Soviet time ruler lived in Gori. Natural sight of Prometheus cave with stalactites and stalagmites and a small boat trip to the most wonderful nature creations will be another highlight of the tour.
Book the 5-day Georgia halal tour to discover Georgia and collect lifetime memories.
On the way make a stop to visit Ubisa Monastery, famous for its well-preserved and colorful frescoes dating from the 9th century. Have another stop at the village Shrosha, where you will have a chance to see the versatility of Georgian pottery:"doqi" - jug, "piala" - bowl, "ketsi" - plate and many more, made from clay that is extracted from the soil of the area. Arrive to Kutaisi for overnight at the hotel.
- All transfers as per itinerary;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with English speaking guide;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Mineral water (0.5 l per person a day).
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Tbilisi - 1 night|
|Tiflis or similar||River Side, Citrus or similar||Tiflis Palace, Ambassadori or similar|
|Gudauri - 1 night|
|Quadrum Hotel, Club 2100 or similar||Carpe Diem, Monte or similar||Marco Polo|
|Kutaisi - 2 nights|
|Solomon, Terrace Kutaisi, Old Town, Empire or similar||King David, Tskaltubo Plaze, Argo Boutique or similar||Best Western Congress|