An amazing 6-day Georgia wine tour is an unforgettable journey, where along with the visits to the glorious capital Tbilisi you will have a week of trip to Georgian cities and villages. Each settlement is famous for its old-time landmarks, unforgettable landscapes and original local traditions. But the main zest of the tour is legendary Georgian wines and cheeses tasting.
Meals: Lunch with wine degustation at Twins cellar.
Meals: Lunch with degustation at Chateu Bruale.
Meals: Lunch with wine degustation at Iago’s winery.
- All transfers as per itinerary;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- English speaking guide;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Meals as per itinerary;
- Wine tasting and cheese tasting as per program;
- Mineral water (0.5 l per person a day).
- Lunches and dinners;
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Tbilisi - 3 nights|
|Tiflis or similar||River Side, Citrus or similar||Tiflis Palace, Ambassadori or similar|
|Telavi - 1 night|
|Old Telavi, Alaznis Veli or similar||Château Mere, Erekle II or similar||Château Mere, Erekle II or similar|
|Akhaltsikhe - 1 night|
|Tiflis, Almi guesthouse or similar||Gino Rabati, Lomsia||Gino Rabati, Lomsia|