The 6-day Armenia small group tour will open up the country that was first to accept Christianity in the world and has a rich culture intertwined with the religion. You will see its evidence at the Holy Echmiadzin, beautiful monasteries of Khor Virap, Sevanavank, Hayravank, Geghard and many more. You will drive along Sevan Lake often called ‘the Jewel of Armenia’, climb the great Cascade in Yerevan, make a photo of the Mountains of Ararat, learn Roman style architecture of Garni and enjoy delicious Caucasus cuisine with like-minded people from all over the world.
Participants need to be in good health, be able to walk for 4-6 hours every day at moderate speed and climb stairs and hills.
Driving distance: 10 km
Duration of sightseeing tour: 8-9 hours
Driving distance: 220 km
Duration of sightseeing tour: 6-7 hours
Driving distance: 50 km
Duration of sightseeing tour: 9-10 hours
Driving distance: 240 km
Return to Yerevan, which you’ll have a free afternoon to explore. Here are some possible places to visit:
Duration of sightseeing tour: 4-5 hours
Driving distance: 80 km
- All transfers;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing;
- Sightseeing tour program in each country with local English-speaking guides;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Meals as per itinerary;
- Wine tasting at Hin Areni winery.
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Yerevan - 5 nights|
|Double Tree by Hilton or similar|