The 4-day Georgia Winter Tour is an exceptional possibility to discover the beauties of Georgia during wintertime. Embrace the atmosphere of winter holidays on every street, enjoy the view of snow-capped mountains and if you are lucky with the weather, you will also enjoy numerous vineyards covered with snow.
The 4-day Georgia Winter Tour is a mixture of historical sites, snow-capped mountains, beautiful nature, and the atmosphere of winter holidays. The tour will enable you to discover the most popular destinations in Georgia: Tbilisi, Kazbegi, Gudauri and Sighnaghi.
After a short rest, we will start a sightseeing tour in wintery Tbilisi. Start at Metekhi church and the monument of Vakhtang Gorgasali, the legendary founder of Tbilisi. Take the cable car to Narikala Fortress. Walk down to the district of Sulphur bath houses passing by the only mosque in Tbilisi. Stroll through the Sharden full of narrow streets with cozy cafés and souvenir shops. Visit Anchiskhati Basilica and the clock tower of the famous Rezo Gabriadze Theatre. At the end of the tour, we will visit Mtatsminda Park – Tbilisi kids’ favourite park – to enjoy a breathtaking panoramic view to the city. Even though it rarely snows in the city, the surrounding mountains are covered in snow, glittering in sparkling colors.
Free evening to enjoy the city. During Christmas time streets are beautifully decorated and a big Christmas tree is put up in the center of Tbilisi. The atmosphere of winter holidays is on every street in Tbilisi during this time. Overnight at the hotel.
Drive back to Tbilisi.
- All transfers (1-2 pax by sedan, 3-4 pax by Mercedes Vito or similar, 5-10 pax by Mercedes Sprinter passenger van);
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfast included;
- Sightseeing tour program with English-speaking guide;
- Ride on the cable car in Gudauri;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Lunch at Pasanauri village (Day 2);
- Mineral water (0.5l per person per day).
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Personal travel insurance;
- Tips are not included but would be appreciated.
|Tbilisi - 3 nights|
|Old Kopala, Ramada By Wyndham Tbilisi Old City, Tiflis, Brigitte, Abanotubani Hotel||River Side, Ibis Styles, New Tiflis, The House Hotel Old Tbilisi||Ambassadori, Tiflis Palace, Wyndham Grand, Rooms Hotel|