Visa free nationalities
Citizens of Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russia, Kyrgyzstan and Ukraine DO NOT NEED A VISA to enter the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Where to apply for Uzbekistan Visa?
Visa at the airport
It is possible to obtain a visa at the international arrivals lounge of Tashkent International Airport, if both of the following conditions are met:
- There is no Uzbekistan Embassy or Consulate in the country, where you are originating your flight to Uzbekistan;
- Connecting flight to Uzbekistan, in the country where Uzbekistan Embassy or Consulate exists, does not provide enough time to obtain a visa.
Uzbekistan Visa Support / Letter of Invitation (LOI)
Visa support (letter of invitation, LOI) is a document required to obtain tourist visa to Uzbekistan. LOI application is prepared by a travel agency and approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Who does not need LOI?
VISA SUPPORT/LOI (LETTER OF INVITATION) IS NOT REQUIRED for nationals of Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Malaysia, Thailand, Spain, Switzerland and United Kingdom. Passport holders of these countries apply for tourist visa directly at Uzbekistan diplomatic missions. However, LOI might be requested if an application is submitted outside of the country of citizenship.
To get a visa support letter, please do the following:
- Fill out Uzbekistan Visa Support / Letter of Invitation (LOI) Form given below;
- Book a tour package;
- Email us a good quality scan of your passport (full page that clearly shows all text, photo, signature, bar code);
- Email us a scan of a letter with the company seal from your employer confirming your employment and position (retired and housewives do not need to provide a letter);
- Flight tickets itinerary or flight reservation form (required only if visa is to be obtained upon arrival at Tashkent International Airport).