The 5-day Armenia small group tour will open up the country that was first to accept Christianity in the world and has a rich culture intertwined with the religion. You will see its evidence at the Holy Echmiadzin, beautiful monasteries of Khor Virap, Sevanavank, Hayravank, Geghard and many more. You will drive along Sevan Lake often called ‘the Jewel of Armenia’, climb the great Cascade in Yerevan, make a photo of the Mountains of Ararat, learn Roman style architecture of Garni and enjoy delicious Caucasus cuisine with like-minded people from all over the world.
Participants need to be in good health, be able to walk on average 4-6 hours every day at moderate speed, climb stairs and low hills.
Driving distance: 10 km
Duration of sightseeing tour: 6-7 hours
*The site is currently under conservation works. Observation of the Cathedral is possible from the outside.
Driving distance: 50 km
Duration of sightseeing tour: 9-10 hours
Driving distance: 240 km
Return to Yerevan, which you’ll have a free afternoon to explore. Here are some possible places to visit:
Duration of sightseeing tour: 4-5 hours
Driving distance: 80 km
- All transfers, incl. airport;
- Accommodation in 4* hotels with breakfasts included;
- English-speaking tour guide;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Farewell dinner with folk show;
- Wine tasting at Areni winery;
- Bottled drinking water.
- Surcharge for staying in a single room;
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance.
Dates & Prices
100% guaranteed departures – even if there is only 1 traveler.
Group size: 1-16 persons