Yerevan and its vicinities 3-day tour offers you a magical journey to pagan temples of times long past, the medieval Geghard Monastery and Etchmiadzin, the first Christian cathedral in the world. Enjoy the view of one of the world’s oldest cities atop Yerevan’s giant Cascade stairway or catch a glimpse of the mesmerizing Mount Ararat as it shelters the capital’s pink-hued architecture in its maternal shade. With each step you’ll uncover the rich spiritual heritage of the first Christian country in the world.
* The site is presently under the renovation works.
- All transfers (1-2 pax by sedan, 3-4 pax by Mercedes Vito or similar, 5-10 pax by Mercedes Sprinter passenger van);
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program in Armenia with local English-speaking guide;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Bottled drinking water.
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Visa support and consular fees for tourist visa;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Yerevan - 2 nights|
|Cascade, Ani Central Inn, Hrazdan or similar||DoubleTree by Hilton Yerevan, Opera Suite|