Take a trip to Armenia, the country of the oldest temples. You will see pagan temple Mihra (Mitra) built in honor of the God of Sun; visit a monastery of Gegard included in the UNESCO World Heritage List; enjoy a grand view of the Etchmiadzin Cathedral. During the Armenia tour you will also see the monastery of Khor Virap with a wonderful view of the Mount Ararat – the most famous symbol of this country.
* The site is presently under renovation works.
- All transfers (1-2 pax by sedan, 3-4 pax by Mercedes Vito or similar, 5-10 pax by Mercedes Sprinter passenger van);
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program in Armenia with a local English-speaking guide;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Wine tasting at Hin Areni Winery;
- Welcome dinner in Yerevan;
- Bottled drinking water.
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated.