Old churches, medieval castles, lakes and cliffs, apricots and brandy, charming sound of duduk – this is all about the unique culture that you will explore during this Armenia tour. You will meet this “pink city” Yerevan, Geghard monastery complex, residence of all Armenians Catholicos – the monastery of Etchmiadzin and also visit a fortress of Amberd located at a height of 2300 meters above the sea level. You will see famous Armenian khachkars, enjoy the beauty of an alpine Lake Sevan and taste well-known waters of Dilijan.
Arrival in Goris at around 18:00. Overnight at the hotel.
Then drive to Gyumri, the second large city in Armenia. It lies on the Shirak plateau which crosses several mountain gorges. The city itself is located in the close quarters from the Aragats northern mountain ranges. Gyumri concentrates a lot of mineral deposits and the whole city’s southern part is located above an artesian basin. Overnight in Gyumri.
- All transfers by sedan;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with local guide;
- Armenian brandy tasting in Yerevan;
- Wine tasting in Areni;
- Bottled drinking water;
- Entrance fees to sights as per itinerary.
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Visa support and consular fees for tourist visa;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Yerevan - 3 nights|
|Cascade, Silachi, Hrazdan or similar||DoubleTree by Hilton, Opera Suite, Grand Hotel Yerevan, Tufenkian Hotel or similar|
|Goris - 1 night|
|Mirhav, Montebello or similar||Mirhav, Montebello or similar|
|Dilijan - 1 night|
|Toon Armeni or similar||Best Western Paradise, Turfenkian Old Dilijan Complex, Dilijan resort or similar|
|Gyumri - 1 night|
|Hotel Villa Kars, Berlin Hotel or similar||Hotel Nane or similar|