Old churches, medieval castles, lakes and cliffs, apricots and cognac, charming sound of duduk – this is all about the unique culture that you will explore during this Armenia tour. You will meet this “pink city” Yerevan, Geghard monastery complex, residence of all Armenians Catholicos – the monastery of Etchmiadzin and also visit a fortress of Amberd located at a height of 2300 meters above the sea level. You will see famous Armenian khachkars, enjoy the beauty of an alpine Lake Sevan and taste well-known waters of Dilijan.
Arrival in Goris at around 18:00. Overnight at the hotel.
Return to Yerevan. Free time. Overnight at hotel.
- All transfers by sedan;
- Accommodation based on single room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with local guide;
- Entrance fees to sights as per itinerary.
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Visa support and consular fees for tourist visa;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Yerevan - 4 nights|
|Cascade, Silachi or similar||Double Tree by Hilton, Opera Suite or similar|
|Goris - 1 night|
|Mirhav, Montebello or similar||Mirhav, Montebello or similar|
|Dilijan - 1 night|
|Toon Armeni or similar||Best Western Paradise, Turfenkian Old Dilijan Complex, Dilijan resort or similar|