The Armenia 4-Day Tour: Armenia at a Glance is a unique chance to follow in the footsteps of multiple civilizations. Starting from one of the oldest cities in the world, Yerevan, you’ll catch a glimpse of the fascinating Mount Ararat from the giant Cascade stairway. Continue uncovering ancient civilizations with a visit to the prehistoric Zorats Karer Mausoleum. Step into the world’s oldest shoe, found in Areni Cave. Taste delicious fruit wine, produced according to centuries-old traditions. Put on wings and fly through the air on the longest tramway in the world in Tatev, enjoying the breathtaking beauty of Armenia, the country of wonders.
- All transfers (1-2 pax by sedan, 3-4 pax by Mercedes Vito or similar, 5-10 pax by Mercedes Sprinter passenger van);
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program in Armenia with local English-speaking guide;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Wine tasting at Hin Areni Winery;
- Welcome dinner in Yerevan;
- Bottled drinking water.
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Visa support and consular fees for tourist visa;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Yerevan - 2 nights|
|Cascade, Ani Central Inn, Hrazdan or similar||DoubleTree by Hilton Yerevan, Opera Suite|
|Goris - 1 night|
|Mirhav, MonteBello or similar||Mirhav, MonteBello or similar|