Treat yourself to Armenia tour that will introduce you to three thousand years old traditions, unique historical and archaeological sights and beautiful nature. You will look at Yerevan from the height of the Big Cascade – its main sight, gigantic “stairs to the sky” on the mountain slope. You will also visit main holy places of Armenia: Geghard, Khor Virap, Noravank monasteries and the Etchmiadzin Cathedral.
* The site is presently under renovation works.
Return to Yerevan. Free time. Overnight at the hotel.
- All transfers (1-2 pax by sedan, 3-4 pax by Mercedes Vito or similar, 5-10 pax by Mercedes Sprinter passenger van);
- Accommodation based on twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with a local English-speaking guide;
- Entrance fees to sights as per itinerary;
- Welcome dinner in Yerevan;
- Wine tasting at Hin Areni Winery;
- Mineral water.
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated.