This 7-day Kazakhstan Nature Tour will introduce you to the sights of Kazakhstan such as Medeo Complex, picturesque mountain Lake Issyk, grand Charyn Canyon, waterfalls of Turgen gorge. You will also travel to Turkestan, one of the oldest cities not only of Kazakhstan, but the entire Central Asia. There you will see the masterpiece of medieval architecture - Mausoleum of Khoja Akhmed Yassavi. Besides, you will have an interesting excursion in Almaty - the southern capital of Kazakhstan.
- Transport throughout the tour;
- Accommodation at 3* hotels based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program in each city with local guides;
- Entrance tickets to the sights, museums, mausoleums, national parks;
- Tickets for train Almaty-Turkestan/Shymkent-Almaty (compartment 4pax).
- Tour leader to accompany the travellers for the whole period of the tour;
- Full board (lunch and dinner);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Consular fees, visa support for Kazakhstan tourist visa;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Almaty - 3 nights|
|Kazzhol or similar|
|Turkestan - 1 night|