The two-day Samarkand tour is perfect for exploring the city, and then heading out to the lesser-known sights off the beaten path. Start with the famous places of this grand city: Registan Square, Shahi-Zinda, Gur-Emir, and Bibi-Khanum Mosque, all of which are sure to impress with their combination of grand scale and intricate details. The second day takes you farther from the traditional sights of Samarkand, and to the more uncommon places in this city. The Afriasiab Museum is a dip into ancient history, while the Tomb of Saint Daniel and the Mausoleum of Imam al-Bukhari are all about the spiritual life of Central Asia. You’ll leave Samarkand with vivid impressions of Uzbekistan and a greater knowledge of the culture, history, and traditions of this country.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 6-7 hours
* Due to renovations, the Mausoleum of Imam al-Bukhari is closed indefinitely.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 4-5 hours
- Guided sightseeing tour;
- Entrance fees to the museums, mausoleums and other sights;
- Transport throughout the city tour.
- Full board (lunch and dinner);
- Hotel accommodation;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Travel insurance.