Samarkand two-day tour (from Tashkent) is a trip to the historical city that has once been the capital of Tamerlane's Empire. Samarkand, the coeval of Rome, will open up medieval architectural masterpieces; you will explore Gur-Emir, where Tamerlane’s and his family’s tombs are kept; Registan, UNESCO heritage sight and signature attraction of the city; Observatory where length of the year was calculated with less than a minute error in the 15th century and many more. The second day of the trip will introduce you traditional way of papermaking from mulberry. Book Samarkand Two-Day Tour and explore culmination of Medieval Ages in the East.
- All transfers 1-2 pax by sedan type car; 3-7 pax by minivan type car; 8-13 pax by 20 seat bus, 14 pax and more by 40-50 seat bus;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with a local guide;
- Entrance fees to the sights as per itinerary;
- Business/Economy-class ticket for train Tashkent – Samarkand – Tashkent as per option.
- Tour leader to accompany the travellers for the whole period of the tour;
- Full board (lunch and dinner);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Samarkand - 1 night|
|City, Platan, Billuri Sitora, Jahongir, Caravan Serail, Malika Classic||Sultan, Grand Samarkand Superior, Grand Samarkand, Platan, Malika Prime, Asia Samarkand|