The 2-Day Samarkand Tour by Car from Tashkent offers an in-depth look at Uzbekistan’s most-visited city, from staple greats such as Registan Square, Gur Emir Mausoleum and Shakhi-Zinda Necropolis to the archaeological Afrasiab Museum, the revered Tomb of St. Daniel and Konigil village, where traditional paper is still made to this day.
Special features of this overnight excursion include its relaxed pace, private air-conditioned transport to and from Tashkent and the option of choosing between economy or luxury accommodation during your overnight stay in Samarkand.
Duration of tour: 5-6 hours
Duration of tour: 4 hours
- All transfers (1-2 pax in sedan; 3 pax in minivan);
- Accommodation based on sharing double/twin room, breakfast included;
- Sightseeing tour program in Samarkand with local guides;
- Entrance fees to sights as per itinerary.
- Tour leader to accompany travellers for the full duration of the tour;
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Travel insurance.
|Samarkand - 1 night|
|Meros, Boulevard Palace, City, Malika Prime, Rabat or similar||Dilimah, Sultan, Grand Samarkand Superior, Grand Samarkand, Platan or similar|