The tour is offered from June till the end of September.
7-day Among Valleys and Mountains Tour shows that this mountainous country has many beautiful sights and monuments with a long history. The tour program includes visiting Bishkek, Kochkor, Tash-Rabat, also picturesque mountain lakes that are located in dozens of kilometers from civilization. Such rich tour will gift you lots of impressions and lifetime memories.
Recommended list of the tourists: warm clothes, a coat, tracking-boots, sleeping bag, rucksack, light, your own First Aid Kit and sunglasses.
Arrival to Bishkek, transfer to the hotel. After some rest Sightseeing tour: Oak Park, Ala-Too Square, Kyrgyz National Philharmonic, Statue of Manas, Victory Square and Oriental market – Osh bazaar. After lunch transfer to the Ala-Archa National Park (40 km). You will be in the alpine gorge through which the fast flowing Ala-Archa River runs, flanked by tall, snow-covered, peaks with steep-sided, forested, mountain slopes. Hiking in the gorge. Transfer to Bishkek. Overnight in the hotel.
In the morning drive to Son-Kul Lake (400 km ). Lunch in Kochkor village on the way. Arriving in Son Kul in the afternoon. This is a remote mountain lake situated on a treeless, high mountain plateau ( 3016 m ) where shepherds bring the livestock in the summertime, establish a camp where they will live – setting up their yurts. In this magnificent place you can see hundreds of herds and a lot of different yurts, where you for sure will be invited to have kymyz, the national drink made of fermented mare's milk with a traditional bread, try other diary products and home made jam. Dinner and overnight in yurts.
Free day at the lake. Today you can ride a horse. In this magnificent place you can see hundreds of herds and a lot of different yurts, where you for sure will be invited to have kymyz, the national drink made of fermented mare's milk with a traditional bread, try other diary products and home made jam. Dinner and overnight in yurts.
Transfer to Naryn (180 km). It is a long, thin town that straddles the fast flowing Naryn River and is set between high, steep cliffs. Naryn is located 200 km away from Chinese border and from ancient times travelers used to stop for a night in Naryn. Lunch in the café in Naryn. Continue transfer to Tash-Rabat (115 km) towards the Chinese border. Tash Rabat, Caravan Saray 11th century, served as a fortress for travelers along the Great Silk Road. This is a carefully restored stone building. Overnight in yurts (Kyrgyz dwelling).
After breakfast free time. Lunch in the yurt camp. Transfer to Kochkor (265 km). On arrival in Kochkor you will be able to watch the process of felt carpets (ala kiyiz). Dinner and overnight in Kyrgyz family.
Transfer from Kochkor to Bishkek. On the way stop to see Burana Tower, which is left from ancient city Balasagyn (XI - XIII). Continue transfer to Bishkek. Afternoon is free. Overnight in the hotel.
- Twin or double room accommodation, including early check in on Day 1;
- Meals – as stated in the program;
- Transportation throughout the whole trip;
- English speaking guide (except for the day 7 – transfer to the airport);
- Sightseeing tour program in all cities according to the program, including entrance fees to sights, museums. Camera/video fees are not included and paid separately;
- The process of making felt carpets in Kochkor;
- Mineral water.
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Single supplement;
- Consular fees paid upon collection of the entrance visa to Kyrgyzstan;
- Registration in Kyrgyzstan;
- Visa support;
- International airfares;
- Payment for early check in (except for the Day 1) and late check out (check in time is at 13-14.00, check out time is at 12.00);
- Horse riding in Son Kul Lake and Tash Rabat;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.
|Bishkek - 2 nights|
|B hotel, My hotel, Bridges||Ramada, Ambassador, Central Park or similar|
|Son Kul - 2 nights|
|Yurts (2 people in one yurt)||Yurts (2 people in one yurt)|
|Tash-Rabat - 1 night|
|Yurts (4 people in one yurt)||Yurts (4 people in one yurt)|
|Kochkor - 1 night|
|Guest house||Nomad Lodge hotel, Olive hotel|