If you are already in South Kazakhstan, close to historical and touristic sights of Uzbekistan, we offer a three-day Tashkent and Samarkand tour from Shymkent or Turkestan to make the best of your time and travel. The present capital of Uzbekistan - Tashkent and the historical capital - Samarkand will attract your attention to medieval architectural and historical monuments. In Tashkent, you will discover an old city with Khast-Imam Complex, new part with squares and museums; in Samarkand, you will visit Registan Square, an architectural masterpiece that has reached us from Middle Ages and many more. Book Tashkent and Samarkand tour to extend your knowledge about the culture and traditions of Uzbekistan.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 4-5 hours
Duration of sightseeing tour: 6-7 hours
- All transfers 1-2 pax by sedan type car; 3-7 pax by van type car;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program in each city with local guides;
- Entrance fees to sights as per itinerary;
- Business/Economy-class ticket for train Tashkent – Samarkand – Tashkent as per option.
- Tour leader to accompany the travellers for the whole period of the tour;
- Transfers Shymkent – Chernyaevka border point – Shymkent 200USD, Turkestan – Chernyaevak border point – Turkestan 380USD;
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Visa support and consular fees for Uzbekistan tourist visa;
- Travel insurance.