A 3-day Tashkent and Bukhara tour from Shymkent or Turkestan will open up cultural monuments and incredible architectural complexes. Tashkent calls with the combination of modern and old styles; you will see mausoleum of the Saint Kaffal Shashi and take a ride on Tashkent Metro where each station is an art. Bukhara, UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, attracts with trade domes, Lyabi Khauz – a pool surrounded by historical sights, Kalyan Complex, Chor-Minor and many more.
At 20:30 transfer to train station. Take the night train departing to Bukhara at 22:00 (605 km). Arrival on the next day at 05:55. Overnight in the train.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 4-5 hours
At 21:00 transfer to the train station. Take the night train departing to Tashkent at 22:35 (605 km). Arrival on the next day at 06:35. Overnight in the train.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 6-7 hours
- All transfers 1-2 pax by sedan type car; 3-7 pax by van type car;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program in each city with local guides;
- Entrance fees to sights as per itinerary;
- SV class ticket for train Tashkent-Bukhara-Tashkent.
- Tour leader to accompany the travellers for the whole period of the tour;
- Transfers Shymkent – Chernyaevka border point – Shymkent 200USD, Turkestan – Chernyaevak border point – Turkestan 380USD;
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Visa support and consular fees for Uzbekistan tourist visa;
- Travel insurance.