5-day Georgia Halal Tour from India encompasses historical sites, natural wonders, and cultural landmarks. You will travel to Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia, where history and modernity coexist. You will learn about the spiritual center of Georgia, Mtskheta, with its iconic architectural structures, and discover the Caucasus Mountains with breathtaking views. Martvili Canyon and Prometheus Cave are another highlights of this tour. To learn more about Georgia and to create lifelong memories, sign up for the 5-day Georgia Halal Tour from India.
On the way make a stop to visit Ubisa Monastery, famous for its well-preserved and colorful frescoes dating from the 9th century. Have another stop at the village Shrosha, where you will have a chance to see the versatility of Georgian pottery:"doqi" - jug, "piala" - bowl, "ketsi" - plate and many more, made from clay that is extracted from the soil of the area. Arrive to Kutaisi for overnight at the hotel.
Although the tour does not include lunch and dinner meals, you will be provided with the recommended list of the halal food cafes and restaurants.
- All transfers as per itinerary;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with English speaking guide;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Mineral water (0.5 l per person a day).
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal travel insurance.