110 kilometers away from Urumqi the Heavenly Lake is a long and narrow gourd-shaped moraine lake. There are eight beautiful scenic spots in the lake scenic area, they are: “A Ray of Stone Gate”, “Dragon's Pool and Green Moon”, “Magic Needle for Guarding the See”, “Three Stones Bearing the Sky”, “the Snowcapped Southern Mountain”, “Pine Billows in Western Mountain”, “the Hanging Waterfall”, and the “Sea Peak's Sunrise”.
At 2 PM back to Urumqi Visit Xinjiang Museum, Erdaoqiao Market & International Bazaar, where you can find almost anything that you can imagine. Overnight at the hotel.
Among more than 40 caves, there are 10 preserving murals. They are considered to be the earliest caves in Turfan. Although the most part of the murals are damaged, they keep their uniqueness in style. Overnight at the hotel.
Transfer to the airport in Urumqi. Flight to Kashgar. On arrival transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
- All transfers;
- Twin room accommodation;
- Sightseeing tour programs in each city;
- Entrance tickets to the sites, museums, mausoleums.
- Meals as per program;
- Local English speaking guides in Urumqi and Kashgar;
- English speaking guide in Kyrgyzstan (except the day 10 – transfer to the airport);
- Air ticket Urumqi-Kashgar;
- Permits to cross Torugart;
- Mineral water.
- Charges in hotels for additional services;
- Single supplement;
- Consular fees for Chinese Kyrgyzstan visas;
- Visa support for Chinese and Kyrgyzstan visa;
- Photography and video making fees at sights;
- Registration in China and Kyrgyzstan (if required);
- Personal insurance;
- Payment for early check in and late check out (check in time is at 13-14.00, check out time is at 12.00);
- Alcohol drinks;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- International flight tickets before and after the tour.
|Urumqi - 2 nights|
|Turpan - 1 night|
|Kashgar - 2 nights|
|Tash-Rabat - 1 night|
|Yurts (4-5 people in one yurt)|
|Kochkor - 1 night|
|Family run accommodation (B&B)|
|Cholpon-Ata - 1 night|
|Raduga, The Try Korony or similar|
|Bishkek - 1 night|
|B hotel, Asia Mountains or similar|